Part of the joy of Found is that it’s really a personal outlet to shop (who’s kidding who) the tough part is I have to let at least 97% of it go- at least!
I have a very hard time parting with some items- platters for example, and obviously some deals we find are not so much a great deal once we factor in resale and gas for the day trip etc etc.
Here’s a list of my top five (personal finds) all under $5.00- for right now anyway.
1. Brass tray, stamped and made by Birks.
2. Brass plant mister (works beautifully).
3. Hand blown thick glass goblet (perfect for bedside).
4. Matte white porcelain vase by Kaiser Germany.
5. Vintage bread knife marked “Fremont Ohio”.